The ProArc Magicut is the best all-rounder CNC for job shops and large scale production. It is built for 100% duty cycle cutting operation and is ideal for job shops looking to add their first piece of automated machinery. Mugged and study, Magicut has the same reliability and accuracy found in all ProArc cutting systems.
- 15” CNC Controller scree
- Multi-language selection
- USB port
- Recall the last cutting point
Athlete is the high speed, high precision CNC cutting machine which can integrate with HyDefinition plasma cutting systems to perform the best cutting quality. It’scompact design require minimum floor space and provide quick installation, friendly operation, and “Put & Cut” application.
Features and Benefits
- All-in-one compact design including gantry, fume collection duct and table
- Hypertherm Edge Connect with 15” touchscreen
- Precision Rack and Pinion on dual drive
- Double linear way in transverse and longitudinal axis
- High efficiency sequential zone fume collection table ready for use
- For 1 Plasma only (HyDefinition model is recommended)
- Easy installation and minimum setup time
- PC-055 ProArc Sensor THC
- PC-047 Anti-collision device
- PC-024 Pneumatic sheet clampPC-026 Mechanical height control
- PC-007 Laser point positioning unit
- ProArc Dust Collector with inverter fan
- Water table available
Master is designed to be a reliable, cost effective machine in streamline appearance for high performance cutting requirements. It is equipped with advanced Hypertherm PC base CNC controller, stable AC servo drive system, double linear way to ensure accuracy, and self-aligning plasma torch collision sensor. The rigid structure with heat treatment and I-rail with precision grinding performs stable machine movement even in high speed cutting. Master is the professional model to satisfy all of your critical needs
X-Cut Universal Plasma Bevel Head option offers fully automatic plasma beveling in a simplified design. This design provides tilt and rotation movement on the plasma tool center point (TCP). Cutting parameters can be built for various material thickness and bevel angles. The programming is greatly simplified. X-cut’s special rotary tilt design utilizes the precision transmission keeping the cutting torch away from the risk of damage and easy to maintain. This design will accommodate multiple plasma manufacturers and can be installed on ProArc Master series.
CNC Drill Tables
Drill Table Features:
- IPC based CNC Control system
- AC Servo Motors
- Automatic tool length detection
- Automatic plate thickness detector
- Quick change tool system
- Plate alignment laser
- Auto lubrication
- Milling and tapping up to 1.25” diameter
- Drilling up to 3.875” diameter
Head Stock Tail Stock
ProArc Head stock and Tail stock psotioners help customers to position the work piece in the required position for welding application. With digital RPM display on the control box, operator can more precisely control the rotation speed and perform good welding quality. It is suitable for all welding processes suck as MIG, TIG, SAW and Laser welding.
- All welded steel frame structure
- For long weldments rotation
- Capacities range from 500-20,000 kilograms
- Machined “T” slots table with pilot and through hole
- A.C. inverter drive for trotation
- Forward-stop-reverse and variable speed control are standard
- Totally gear-safe design
- Maintenance-free grounding system
- Optional adjustable table height to fit larger workpiece.
Ocut CNC Plasma Pipe Cutting Machine
ProArc Ocut pipe cutting system comes with the latest technologies. The Ocut series provides unmatched performance, reliability, and flexibility in thermal cutting production environments.
Ocut can be customed to fit your production requirements and increase overall productivity. Popular options include manual bevel rotation device, marking pen and X-cut plasma bevel head.
- Rotator with self centering pipe fixture
- Height adjustable rotator. Save/Load each job’s rotator height
- High torque drive system
- Dustproof high precision linear gude ways
- Self-aligned plamsa torch collision holder
- ProArc dust collector
- Manual bevel rotation device
- Safety photoelectric sensor
- Marking device
With proper fixture, a welding positioner grips and rotates the workpiece setting up ergonomic working posture during welding, machining and assembly of workpieces for the operator and providing faster and more efficient processes.
ProArc PT series welding positioners allow steel fabrication shops operators to position the jobs for “downhand” position in the shortest possible time, without the use of cranes and manpower. The constructions for ProArc positioners provide safe, long-life operation and trouble-free service.
- Capacitites range from 1,000 to 6,000 kilograms
- For pipes or vessels rotation
- Metallic rollers bounded with polyurethane
- Quick, accurate roll centering adjustment
- Standrard hand pendant with Forward-Stop-Reverse, speed potentionmeter
- TR-0103, TR-0104 & TR-1000B solid-state controls with dynamic braking
- TR-3504, TR-3500B & TR-6000B AC inverter drive
- High frequency protected
- Fast/Slow footswitch-optional
- Capacities range from 15,000 to 60,000 kilograms
- Superior worm gears reducer designed to provide high torque and low backlash
- Synchronized AC inverter drive control for two motors
- Metallic rollers bounded with natural rubber
- TR-KB series designed wit hsymmetrical roller for quick and accurate centering adjustment
- Standard hand pendant with Forward-Stop-Reverse, speed potentiometer
- High frequency protected control box
- Fast/Slow footswitch-optional
ProArc seam welding machine are designed for straight line welding for all weldable metals in thickness from 0.1mm to 10mm. It provides 100% penetration, single pass weld on untacked cylinders and flat sheets without heat distortion to the material.